While iOS devices are widely known for their premium security, users still suffer from an unexpected data loss.
There are numerous reasons for causing data loss on iOS devices like the iPhone or iPod. If you have also suffered from the same, then don’t worry.
By following the right steps, you can easily restore iPod data back. Let’s get to know more about iPod data recovery in this informative post.
Common causes for causing data loss on iPod
Before we get to know ways to recover data from iPod, let’s diagnose what could have caused this problem in the first place.
- An update of iOS firmware to an unstable or beta version
- Accidental deletion of data on iPod
- Mishandling of data by a third-party app
- The storage could have been corrupted
- Malware or virus could have infected your iPod
- There might be physical or water damage leading to data loss
- The device could be reset to factory settings
- Improper booting of the device or iPod stuck in a boot loop
Wondershare Recoverit: The Best iPod Recovery Software
If you wish to recover your lost content from an iPod, then consider trying Wondershare Recoverit. A highly advanced and sophisticated data recovery tool, it can help you retrieve all kinds of content on your iPod. The recovery songs software is extremely easy to use and is known for its high success rate.
Recoverit is available for free and can help you restore up to 10 media files without any size limits. If you want to recover more than 10 files, then you can simply upgrade to its premium version.
- The iPod recovery software can help you retrieve all kinds of content stored on your device. This includes songs, pictures, videos, and more.
- The tool supports a wide range of file formats including MP3, MOV, MP4, MPEG, JPEG, and so much more.
- You can recover up to 10 media files on iPod for free and that too without any size limitations.
- Not just iPod, Recoverit can also extract lost or deleted content from a system’s hard drive, USB drive, SD card, external hard disk, and other sources.
- No matter what could have caused an unwanted data loss on your iPod, the application is expected to yield positive results.
- Recoverit has a user-friendly interface and lets us preview the retrieved content. In this way, we can selectively restore iPod data to a secure location.
How to Restore iPod data with Recoverit?
You can install Wondershare Recoverit on Windows XP, 7, Vista, 8, or 10. It also supports macOS X 10.8 and all the newer versions. Once it is done, you can follow these steps to recover songs from your iPod.
Step 1: Connect your iPod
Using a working cable, connect your iPod to the system and launch Recoverit. You can see a dedicated drive for your connected iPod on its home. Simply select it as a target location to scan and click on the “Start” button.
Step 2: Scan the connected iPod
The application would start scanning your iOS device for all kinds of lost, inaccessible, or deleted content. Simply have some patience and wait for the application to complete the process.
Step 3: Recover your iPod data
After when the process is completed, you can preview the extracted content on its native interface. You can visit any folder from the left panel and select the data you wish to retrieve. Click on the “Recover” button and save the selected content to a trusted location.
There you go! By following this simple 3-step process, you can easily restore iPod data. Recoverit is known for its high data recovery rate and will certainly meet your requirements. You can always try its free version to meet your basic needs and recover up to 10 songs without spending a single penny.